This article provides vital information about the top 10 best Glock 19 accessories including the most frequently asked questions and ultimate verdict of why you need to purchase the firearm. The pistol is one best-concealed carry and an all-around defensive pistol, which explains why the handgun has a cult-like following. You can use it in many threatening situations in which your life is in danger or you believe you are unsafe.
In cases of imminent danger, this firearm can not only be helpful, but can be life-saving when used properly. Men and women alike may find the firearm useful when attacked by a lone attacker. The pistol can be used in virtually all situations in which you find the need to defend yourself. This is why many people add this firearm to their collections.
Reading this content before purchasing a Glock 19 is important as it will acquaint you with the knowledge about the accessories and features of the gun. The information will help you make a more informed decision of why you need to purchase the firearm. In addition, the article provides the price range for the Glock 19.
GLOCK 19 FAQs
What Is the Glock 19?
This is one of the best handguns and its accessories make it more personal, safe, and effective. The firearm is framed using polymers and is short recoil-operated. It is manufactured by Austrian Glock Ges.m.b.H. The production of the firearm begun in 1988 mainly for law enforcement and the military. However, its used was diversified and can now be used as a concealed carry. It uses a magazine with standard capacity of 15 rounds, but is compatible with rounds used in the Glock series, including 17, 19, and 33 rounds.
What Does It Do?
This is a semi-automatic pistol and can be used for defensive purposes such as “shoot-to-kill” operations when the attacker is anticipated to cause injury or endanger the life of another and warding off assailants.
How Does It Work?
This is one of the best performing firearms globally. The pistol is semi-automatic. Many individuals confuse this term with fully automatic when in reality the term is different. While a fully automatic pistol can fire multiple shots in a single pull of the trier, a semi-automatic pistol only prepares another magazine round for you once the previous round is depleted.
In this firearm, this is accomplished due to a complex cycle of inner workings of the accessories. Each round is loaded by pulling the slide portion of the pistol and then the spring pulls the ammo out of the magazine and consequently pushes it into the chamber. At this point, when one pulls the trigger, the pistol fires the waiting bullet. After the bullet is fired, the ignition gas pulls the slide back and loads another piece of ammo into the chamber. Once you pull the trigger again, the cycle repeats itself.
Where Can You Buy It?
The Glock 19 can be bought in gun stores or online.
How We Reviewed
Image source Pexels
We reviewed the accessories by using the key features, their pros and cons. In addition, we looked at how the accessory complemented the use of the pistol. We also considered the price range of each accessory.
What We Reviewed
- Easy Installation - Only a few minutes
- X-tra Grip, Rubber Texture
- X-tra Comfortable, They create no detectable increase in grip thickness
The foxx grip is inexpensive and referred to as the plug insert. It is located in the back of the gun and used to help grip the pistol while also giving more control. The grip is important as it allows you to handle the pistol and point in the direction you want to shoot.
- Thin front post (.122" width) promotes a larger field of view for fast target identification and engagement at longer...
- Glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent painted front outline combines with a "U" notch rear, and black painted rear outlines...
- Tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp illuminates sights for high visibility in all lighting situations
This firearm has a thin front post, glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent, and tritium phosphor-filled glass lamp. Many owners of the Glock 19 prefer modifying the original sights because it is not the best. In addition, even though the U-dot sights may be good for a short range, they are not the best and the original sights have no tritium, which justifies the addition of the Trijicon night sight.
The thin front post is about 122” in width that promotes a larger field of view. This aids in identifying targets and also allows one to engage a target at longer distances. It also has a glow-in-the-dark photoluminescent painted from the outline that combines with a U notch rear painted black. The black rear allows the user to quickly draw a line of sight in all lighting conditions. The tritium phosphor filled glass lamp helps illuminate sights to allow for high visibility. Each lamp is usually capped with a sapphire jewel that allows for even distribution of light.
- Fits only: Glock 19 / Glock 19X / Glock 23 / Glock 32 / Glock 45 (Gen3 - Gen5)- No Light/Laser Attachments (Right Hand...
- IWB Holster - Inside The Waistband - Easily Adjustable Retention Pressure & Carry Angle (Cant) 0-15 Degrees
- Made of .08" Thickness Boltaron Material - Belt Clip 1.5" wide - All Stainless Steel Black Powder Coat Hardware
This product includes a post-click audible retention lock system and a waistband. The waistband that is easily adjustable and is made of 0.8” thick boltaron material made of stainless steel. It is a new 2018 feature owing to the improvements made in the holster industry, which has significantly improved holster materials’ aesthetics and durability.
This product includes a trigger guard that has a 6-hole billet with a machine screw. Glock 19 triggers can be changed to become lighter to pull the trigger while also improving safety. This justifies the need to buy a trigger guard.
- Take control. Be accurate, not sorry
- Designed to accommodate all three fingers of all sized hands.
- Helps to reduce kickback that can cause painful injuries to the skin between the thumb and forefinger after extended...
The key feature of this product is the grip extension. Glock made a change to the grip recently including detailing, thumb rests, finger groves, and checkering. A good grip is vital regardless of the user - whether military, public servant, or civilian. The grips are usually personal and some people may prefer any grip that comes with the firearm upon purchasing. However, some prefer making improvements, which makes the weapon more perfect and significantly improve the level of confidence and comfort.
- Designed to securely attach to the rail and trigger guard of GLOCK
- Ultra-lightweight and compact
- Batteries can be replaced while light remains mounted on gun
This product comes with batteries, adjustment screws, and a laser. It is designed to attach to the trigger guard securely. Batteries ensure the laser is bright enough for accurate targeting. This implies that there is no need to purchase a supplemental laser. The elevation screws are mounted in brass bushings for durability and the laser output is 5mW.
- POWERFUL RED LASER: Features a 5mW peak, 620-670nm, Class 3R visible red laser - the brightest beam allowed by law
- INSTANT ACTIVATION: Ambidextrous Tap-On / Tap-Off Controls for immediate laser activation from either side of the unit
- OVER FOUR HOURS OF BATTERY LIFE: Powered by one 1/3N Battery (included). This product is eligible for Crimson Trace's...
This product includes a powerful red laser, tap on/off controls, and battery. It allows for easy tracking of the target with a 5 mW peak, class 3R visible red laser. The on/off controls allow for easy activation of the laser. The battery lasts over four hours.
- Easy drop in, Direct replacement to your stock narrow plate, Great Value
- High quality, Made from 4130 steel for strength, these will last a life time for the user
- Fits Glock model (Gen1 through 4) 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 38, 39, 40 and...
This product includes a slide stop lever. The accessory is inexpensive and can really make a difference for newer shooters who only occasionally use the pistol. Most shooters dislike feeling a flat side release, which makes the accessory handy when operating the firearm. When the shooter goes for the slide stop after changing the magazine, it becomes easier to make the exchange as the tiny bump allows your finger to find it quickly.
- All-in-one: Universal cleaning accessory kit for used for all types of shotguns, rifles and pistol cleaning. All you...
- No Cheap Plastic: all our slotted tips and cleaning jags are made of high quality brass and high quality nylon plastic....
- Helpful & Portable: Keep your guns performing at their best by utilizing this cleaning/maintenance kit. Everything is...
This product includes cleaning oil and solvent, a nylon plastic container, brass rods, brushes, mops, spear-pointed jags, patch loops, utility brushes, accessory adapters, muzzle guards, cleaning patches and polishing cloths. These will allow you to clean your pistol, improving its ultimate durability.
- PROUDLY HANDMADE IN THE USA! Each magazine holster was handmade by an American craftsman. Wear inside or outside the...
- DOUBLE STACK 9mm/.40/.45 SIZE FITS VIRTUALLY ALL DOUBLE STACK MAGAZINES INCLUDING: Glock 17, 17L, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23,...
- SINGLE STACK 9mm/.40/.45 SIZE FITS ALMOST ALL SINGLE STACK MAGAZINES INCLUDING: S&W Shield (9 mm, .40, and .45) | Glock...
This product includes double-stack 9mm/.40/.45 size, single stack 9mm/.40/.45 size, and single stack .380 size. They accessory is handmade and can be worn inside or outside the waistband. It has leather pouches that mold into the magazine. It is perfect for concealed carry.
We believe the best of these accessories is the Streamlight TLR-6. This can be handy for both professionals and beginners. For professionals, such as those in the military or law enforcement, the Streamlight TLR-6 can be used to provide accurate focusing of the target, especially when one has to make a split second decision in the field that could potentially save a life. The increased accuracy significantly reduces the time taken to shoot the target and makes the accessory very versatile.
For beginners, it can improve the manner in which the individual focusses on the target. It improves the time taken to act in the face of an imminent danger, especially for civilians who use it for defensive purposes. Besides, if you purchase this accessory, you need not purchase a re-sight laser, which cuts on the cost. Therefore, purchasing this accessory greatly improves the usability of the Glock 19 pistol and makes it the best accessory among the 10 we reviewed.
We hope this article has helped you find the best accessories for these firearms to help you and others stay safe when using your Glock 19.