For women who are gun enthusiasts, finding the most efficient gun holster is a top priority as it makes gun transport easier and safer. The best bra holster is one that fits appropriately, is comfortable enough for you, and conceals the gun as much as possible. The holster should allow you to flash your gun easily and with efficiency. There are many types of holsters available in the market and this article summarizes some of the best bra holsters just for you.
6. Flashbang Women’s Holster – Walther PK380
Are you in search for the most revolutionized ways to conceal you gun? Well, you need look no further as the Flashbang Women’s Holster for your Walther PK380 is here to make your fun transport easy. You can hop, walk, or run and your gun will be perfectly concealed by this holster. With the gun horizontally tucked under your bra’s band, you will easily draw your gun.
- Designed to fit the Walther PK380.
- It is for the right-handed users.
- Very handy.
- Excellent gun concealer.
- May be considered pricy to some users
5. Looper Flashbang Sig Sauer P238 Holster
Are you looking for an affordable bra holster? This is one of the best flashbang bra holsters in the market and is designed for the right handed gun users. The Looper Flashbang holster weighs about 1 pound, which makes it light enough to move around and fit in your bra efficiently. It is very handy and allows for a quick, easy release of the gun.
- It is used to conceal the Sig Sauer P238 with a Sig Laser.
- Weighs 1 pound.
- Easy to use.
- Quick to release for gun use.
- May not be comfortable enough for you.
4. Flashbang Women’s Holster, Smith & Wesson J Frame .38
The Flashbang Women’s holster is the best bra holster for you in 2018 as it is designed to conceal your gun appropriately. It allows you to place your gun underneath your bra in an horizontal position that makes it easy to pull it out. You can wear this holster while running and your gun will be safe. What more could you be looking for that this model cannot provide?
- Designed for left handed users.
- Fits women with a .38 frame.
- Very comfortable.
- Easy to use.
- Long lasting.
- It may be a bit pricy for some users.
3. Flashbang Bra Holster for Glock 43
This is one of the original yet unique bra holsters for women in 2018. Its clamshell make gives the user an opportunity to place the gun horizontally under the bra cap thus allowing for comfort. With this holster, you will pull your gun straight down with ease. Are you looking to add to your collection of bra holsters? Why don’t you consider the Flashbang bra holster for your Glock 43?
- Clamshell design.
- Used with the Glock 43 model.
- Weighs one pound.
- Easy to use.
- Conceals your gun with efficiency.
- It may be a bit uncomfortable.
2. Daltech Force Women’s Lace Sports Bra Holster
The Daltech Force Women’s Lace Sports bra holster is one of the best holsters for sports bras for women and is designed to fit an array of small guns. It is therefore an excellent choice for the women who carry small guns and are looking for the most practical but revolutionized way to conceal them.
- It has no prints thus perfect for concealing your gun.
- It’s modeled to fit your small gun.
- Easy to conceal your small gun.
- Perfect fit for small bosom.
- May be a little comfortable for women with larger bosoms.
Price: $24.90 – $34.99.
1. Flashbang Holsters Holster Kel-Tec Pf9 Right Handed
The Flashbang Kel-Tec Pf9 provides an ample room for your gun yet tight enough to maintain the required comfort. You can therefore easily pull out your tucked gun from your underarm. This holster is made from a material that allows you to pull you gun from your underarm easily. It fits a wide range of guns thus increasing its usability.
- Comes in varying designs to accommodate a wide variety of guns.
- Is made from Kydex to allow the ease of use.
- Very comfortable to use.
- Good quality.
- Comes only in a black color.
Are you a gun fancier looking for the best bra holsters that will conceal your gun efficiently? The above list of bra holsters comprise of some of the best in the market and can form a baseline of what you are looking for. Consider the fitment, ability to conceal, ease of use, and the price of the bra holster when you go shopping. Good luck!