The sights consist of the rear piece divided into two pieces and the front that is a single pin or dot. Aligning the front sight in between and even on the top is critical to placing a round in the desired area of whatever it is you are shooting at.
- Bigfoot Gun Belt Review: A Sturdy Companion To Withstand The Stresses Of Daily Wear
- The 7 Best Gun Belt Options For A Comfortable Carry On Your Person
- Nine Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About How A Gun Works
- How Old Do You Have to Be to Buy A Gun? Know the Laws and Requirements
- Kel Tec ksg Review: A Detailed Look